Thursday, August 2, 2007

An Organizing Adventure!

The kids are away, the carpet man is here, and I am home all day. What's a girl to do? Well, organize, of course! I have already done a lot of organizing that is visible to no one but me, like paperwork, etc. My next organizing adventure will be in the boys' room. (Oh, they will be so thrilled when they get home!) Right now, their room is piled high with everything from Kendra's room since she is getting new carpet today. (I'm sure she would be thrilled if she only knew!) When it is ok to move everything back, I will begin the transfer of stuff from boy world to the land of pink! Then boy world will get a nice tidying up! It's so much easier to do it when they are gone! Shhhhh! Don't tell them... I want it to be a surprise!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Way to go!

Brooke said...

I love to organize and my kids are no fonder of it then yours. When Quinton goes back to his dad's on Sunday I will at it again lol but he doesn't know this either!

Amy S. Grant said...

Paula, your family is in my prayers today during this difficult time. I love you and will call you soon.