Sunday, July 29, 2007

So Blessed!

I have spent the last week being totally spoiled. I spent the first three days at my parents' house relaxing, touring the museum, and shopping with just my mom and sister! (Dad kept 4 kids and did a beautiful job! Thanks, Dad!) Then my husband came and whisked me away for three days with just him. We did a whole lot of fun stuff in the big city with responsibility for nothing and no one!

Now, I'm home with a lot to catch up on, very tired, but feeling great! I am truly blessed!

3 comments:

Laura Drury said...

I'm so thankful for our time together and w/ mom last week. It was a real blessing (and went by too fast!) Yes, thanks to dad for keeping the kids (and Brent and JP for helping w/ their younger cousins.) And, thanks to mom for a fun tea room lunch! Glad you & Ken had a good time together. I think that is so important for couples to do. Yes, lots to catch up on but it'll all get done eventually. Life's too short to worry about it! Love you.

Brooke said...

We were wondering where you guys were yesterday!! I love time alone with my husband! It might be your last for awhile too so good for you!

Amy S. Grant said...

What a fun get-away! So glad you had that time together, and so glad I found your other blog!