Friday, July 13, 2007

Life Is Just Beachy!

Beach Bum!
Boogie Boardin'
J.P. and Logan
Cousins minus Brent!
Vacations are just plain fun ... and tiring! When I was a kid, I didn't realize how much work vacations were, but now that I am the one who has to pack, load, drive, unpack, keep the peace, make sure everyone is having fun, etc., I am so thankful to my mom and dad for all the fun vacations we went on as kids!
-
J.P. and I just arrived home from a great time in Galveston with my sister in law and her kids, my sister and her kids and my mom. It was so much fun to see the cousins all playing and interacting together and having an all around good time! My sister in law rented a condo for the month and invited us to come down this week. It was so sweet of her to include all of us.
-
Now we are back to the real world of unpacking and laundry and paying bills, but it is all worth it for a few days on the beach!

2 comments:

Martha said...

How fun! I love the beach! It is a lot of work though which is starting to make it harder fun. but still, the Lord is there and I it! I am glad you had fun and are now home safe and sound!

Laura Drury said...

It was an awesome week. I loved all the family time. My kids especially love being with their older cousins (Brent, we missed you!) Thanks for your help w/ my little ones. Glad you're getting settled in back home. Have a good week. Love you!