Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Must Read... No Excuses

I had an unbelievably busy week, but had (no took) some time this weekend to finish a fantastic, life changing book. I would highly recommend it to anyone. It is called Same Kind of Different as Me by Ron Hall and Denver Moore. I literally could not put it down. There were so many quotes in the book that were unbelievable. I kept reading them to Ken, then finally told him I would stop so he could read it himself! Go to the library today and check it out!

Ken and JP finished the bike race yesterday! It was an early morning, but lots of great memories for all of us! I'll post some pics later.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yes, yes, YES!! Required reading for all humans!!! If you only read one book besides the Bible EVER -- this should be it!! I agree (can you tell?) :-)

Can't wait to see the pics of the bike race! What a fun memory for both of them!

Brooke said...

I will be on checking that book out! I was so glad I got to talk to you today. I don't get to enough! I can't wait to see pics of the race. We always go out about 9 or 10 to watch them ride by our house! It is alot of fun. Bryan and Quinton want to do it next year!