Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sparkpeople

While perusing a health magazine (not typical for me), I came across a website listed that helps you make healthy changes to your lifestyle. So I thought, why not! What I found was a place that you can customize to your needs, whether is be losing weight, starting an exercise plan, or just eating healthier. It allows you to track whatever you choose. You can also set it up to remind you of things you want to accomplish or you can just log on to find out how many fat grams are in an oreo (like anyone really wants to know that!) Anyway, the site is called Sparkpeople, and the best part is it is FREE! Have a look.

4 comments:

Martha said...

Hey! I love your live feed! So glad it worked! The lake looks so fun! Hug Ken and April for me! Love you! M
Oh! I am going to check out the website too. :)

Laura Drury said...

Cool website. Love the pics of your fam! What a fun time!

Bev Ross said...

Paula, so good to hear from you! I was delighted to see you a few weeks ago. While we were in San Francisco at the Smart Marriages Conference, we ran into Charles and Judy Sibert and shared sweet memories of our weekend altogether at Salado.

Unknown said...

Paula,
This is "Fischer."
I have used Sparkpeople for about a year now, and I love it. It is really encouraging.

I love peeking in on your blog every once in awhile! Hope all is well!
Love,
Jennifer