Friday, October 12, 2007

What to Write?

I have been such a slacker when it comes to posting on this blog! I really want to write, but there is nothing there. Honestly, my days are like a roller coaster. I am having a great day, then the blahs hit. I know this is perfectly normal for where I am in life now, but I have hesitated to write because I think I feel this pressure to write something profound or uplifting, neither of which I have been given lately! (You may be thinking since when has she EVER written something profound or uplifting :) !

Anyhoo, I'm still here and plugging along! Today is my date day with my hubby, then movie night for us because the kids both got invited to do something with friends tonight! Life is good!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

That is profound enough! NO KIDS!! DATE NIGHT?! I don't know what those are most of the time. Thank the Lord for the Lemons or we would never know so whenever you are in doubt remember the little things to you and big things to someone else!

Laura Drury said...

Love you, sister. You are awesome! Hope you enjoyed date night.

Amy S. Grant said...

Hope you had a great date night! I think about you all often with all you have been/are going through. Wish we could get together for a girls night out.